Sunday LIFT Is Coming!
What is Sunday LIFT?
A curriculum for churches that are looking to build cross-generational relationships on Sunday mornings. It can take the place of other Christian education or formation ministries or be used in addition to programming that already exists within your church.
Why is it important?
- Brings generations together around tables with the sharing of food, fellowship, and learning.
- Eliminates the need for Sunday school teachers. You will have one or two leaders who guide sessions and prepare. Other adults can simply be involved in learning at the tables and in small groups.
- Sessions can stand alone. This can help churches who have low or irregular Sunday school attendance prepare and use their resources wisely.
- Includes a meal/snack, which may help busy families connect to your church or make the time commitment to be a part of the session(s).
- Includes people of all ages. This allows for more relationship building and the inclusion of all of God’s children.
- Is affordable, downloadable, and flexible. This may help churches dealing with the increase in curriculum cost.
When can you get your hands on it?
Our pilot churches are trying it out through the spring. We’ll use their experiences to finalize the curriculum. You can look for fall materials to be ready in early summer.
How do you get more information?