Amanda Hinthorn moderated a chat in the LOGOS Ministry Ideas Facebook Group on church planning for the summer. Ideas were shared about what works in our ministries and about ways we keep families connected to our church over the summer months. We brainstormed new and creative ways to make summer ministry engaging for all.
Discussion questions included:
- What is your favorite ministry your church offers in the summer months and why?
- Are you trying any "Summer Experiments" in worship or other areas?
- What do you do to promote outdoor spiritual growth?
- What do you try differently in the summer with your Christian education volunteers?
- Besides gathering people together for worship or other activities, what other resources do you use in the summer to help families stay connected and growing?
Check out a summary of the conversation in the FILES section of the Facebook Group (it's a private group you can join by request).
Join us each month for an interesting discussion topic. On May 23 (1pm central), we'll chat about evaluation and reflection.