LIFT (Living in Faith Together) - Gatherings to nurture intergenerational relationships and community. Use on Sunday mornings or any other time of the week, in addition to or in place of current faith formation ministries.
LIFT brings generations together around tables with the sharing of food, fellowship, and learning.
- 45-60-minute stand-alone sessions
- Affordable and adaptable
- Led by one or two facilitators
- Includes detailed introduction for successful events; full details for gathering time, breaking bread together, studying God's Word together, playing together, and praying together
Buy a full set (3 units of 4 sessions each) or individual units. All downloadable via email link.
Looking for a sample? Use the "Try It" sessions (below).
- LIFT Why and How includes sample lesson, "Breakfast with Jesus"
- LIFT Scope and Sequence with unit titles, descriptions and Scriptures, Scriptural and topical indexes
- Adapting GenOn Resources for Virtual Settings for online gatherings
A link to the downloadable resources purchased will be e-mailed to the address on the order once the order process is complete.
LIFT Year 3 Summer Songs of Faith
4 sessions. The great songs of our faith are recorded in the book of Psalms. We learn words and expressions...
Kitchen Guide for Intergenerational Feasts
This handy resource will make planning, preparing, and serving intergenerational church dinners a breeze! I...