Host an Encounter At Your Church
Want to host an Encounter at your church?
- STEP 1: Download our Sample Contract, Host Church Guide and Online Letter of Intent. Review these resources with key church leaders.
- STEP 2: With key leaders, discuss the cost of and responsibilities of hosting AND agree on at least 2 different dates for training.
- STEP 3: Complete the Letter of Intent and return it via e-mail to Liz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Suzie (email@example.com). No money is sent with this letter.
- STEP 4: Using dates on your letter, GenOn will confirm the date of your Encounter and e-mail you an Official Contract.
- STEP 5: Sign and return the Official Contract with the $250 initial payment (to cover registration for first 2 participants from Host Church) at least 60 days before the Encounter date. If making payment by check, send paper contract and check to PO Box 4, Springdale, PA 15144. If making payment by credit card, scan and e-mail the signed contract to nancyshimpeno@genonministries, then call 877.937.2572 to process your credit card. Once the deposit and contract are received, the event will be added to the Encounter schedule. CLICK HERE to view available Encounters.
- STEP 6: Register participants on-line. CLICK HERE to access Encounter registration form. FIRST 2 PARTICIPANTS FROM HOST CHURCH HAVE ALREADY BEEN REGISTERED AND SHOULD NOT BE REGISTERED ON THIS FORM. CLICK HERE for MAKING THE MOST OF TRAINING and CANCELLATION POLICY.