LOGOS FAQ Sustaining LOGOS
For excellent resources for sustaining LOGOS, visit LOGOS Tools and Support.
Is there a tool to help us figure out how we're doing with LOGOS? Yes! Our LOGOS Evaluation Tool will help you take a look at your LOGOS ministry and create a plan to celebrate joys and address concerns.
What are some best practices for sustaining LOGOS? Churches with healthy, sustained LOGOS ministries exhibit these tendencies:
- They have a deep understanding of and commitment to a relationship with God through Jesus Christ and are committed to sharing that understanding with children and youth.
- They regularly consult resources in the LOGOS Toolkit for direction and guidance.
- They train groups of people at LOGOS Encounters either annually or bi-annually.
- They have strong Leadership Teams to oversee logistics, communications and decisions regarding LOGOS. The roles on these teams are specifically defined with membership of team members rotating on a regular basis. Details for creating and sustaining a leadership team can be found in LOGOS Toolkit: LOGOS Administration.
- They are a GenOn Partner Church, supporting the work of GenOn Ministries.