GenOn Ministries specializes in training!
For training needs, we've got you covered doing what we do best! We offer training in...
- LOGOS ministry
- key learnings from the LOGOS model of ministry, perfect for equipping every congregation
- workshop topics for all areas of ministry
- customized training based on your church's specific situation
Tell us your ideas and possible dates using our Letter of Intent or give us a call at 877-937-2572.You choose the type of training and date, provide the meeting space and invite the participants, and we will do the rest. Getting started is easy.
- We'll confirm a date with you and send a contract (start planning early so we have 8 weeks from the date the contract is signed to get ready for your event). SAMPLE CONTRACT
- You sign the contract and make an initial payment and we're on our way!
Questions? Wanna chat? Contact us at 877-937-2572 or email@example.com.EVENTS CALENDAR
What can churches learn from the LOGOS model of ministry that can be in every church? This half-day training covers...
- the why and how of growing Christian relationships that foster deep faith development
- why and how of calling volunteers based on their God-given gifts
- best practices of equipping and empowering leaders and teams
- setting goals to move forward in ministry
Participants leave with ideas that can be used immediately. Perfect for individual churches, denominational gatherings, regional groups of churches. Interested? Call us at 877-937-2572, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Letter of Intent to contact us.
Choose from the list of workshops (below) to customize the best design for your needs, including the number of workshops and the length of each one. Host church/organization covers workshop fee(s), travel costs (kept to a minimum, not to exceed $300) and lodging for training leader(s).
Workshop fee$285 for 90-minute workshop (no limit on number of participants, expanded workshops available for additional fee)
The Discipline in Love workshop was just what our team needed. When we reach out to children who aren't our own, discipline can be difficult. The leader offered practical and effective training; though our team learned useful techniques for addressing problems after they happen, a bulk of our time focused on creating an atmosphere that prevents issues in the first place, proving the best possible chance for kids to thrive.
- Jonathan Hartland, pastor Charter Oak Church, Greensburg, PA
Want some of this and some of that? Not sure what you want? No problem! Use our on-line Letter of Intent to share your thoughts OR contact us at 877.937.2572 or email@example.com. We'll design training that is perfect for your setting.