All God's Children: The Church Family Gathers for Lent (Psalms for Lent) SAMPLE
Today, during Lent, many churches reflect on our lives and our relationship with God, studying the life, teachings and miracles of Jesus. The five sessions in the full resource can be used during the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth weeks of Lent. Or selected sessions can be used at particular times during Lent.
The psalms and themes in the full Lent resource are:
- Psalm 91:1-2, 9-16 “You are my refuge”
- Psalm 27 “You are my fortress”
- Psalm 63:1-8 “My satisfaction is in God”
- Psalm 32 “You surround me with songs of rescue”
- Psalm 126 “The Lord has done great things for us”
The sample includes the introduction and Eating Together and Studying God’s Word Together from session one.