God's World in Community: Tell Your Story
Telling our own stories helps connect us all to God’s big story and to God’s people and their stories. God’s World in Community: Tell Your Story is a seven-session, flexible, simple resource for intergenerational gatherings. Short, easy-to-do sessions. Topics:
- Rest (Genesis 2:1-4)
- Sacrifice (Genesis 22:12)
- Protect (Genesis 28:15-16)
- Doubt (Exodus 4:10)
- Surprise (Exodus 16:15-16)
- Listen (1 Samuel 3:9-10)
- Anoint (1 Samuel 16:12-13)
For use in small or large groups in person, online or at home, for all ages. Sample here.
Prices include permission for
- churches to distribute (print or e-mail) to all households in that church
- individuals for use in their home or sharing with their small group, "bubble," or extended family
Introduction includes all the details for making God's World in Community: Tell Your Story a success.
Resource is fully downloadable. A link to the resource will be sent to the e-mail address on the order once the order process is complete.