God's World in Community: Tell Your Story
Telling our own stories helps connect us all to God’s big story and to God’s people and their stories. God’s World in Community: Tell Your Story is a seven-session, flexible, simple resource for intergenerational gatherings. Short, easy-to-do sessions. Topics:
- Rest (Genesis 2:1-4)
- Sacrifice (Genesis 22:12)
- Protect (Genesis 28:15-16)
- Doubt (Exodus 4:10)
- Surprise (Exodus 16:15-16)
- Listen (1 Samuel 3:9-10)
- Anoint (1 Samuel 16:12-13)
For use in small or large groups in person, online or at home, for all ages. Sample here.
Prices include permission for
- churches to distribute (print or e-mail) to all households in that church
- camps to distribute to their camp families
- individuals for use in their home or sharing with their small group, "bubble," or extended family (use the "for churches" option)
Introduction includes all the details for making God's World in Community: Tell Your Story a success.
Resource is fully downloadable. A link to the resource will be sent to the e-mail address on the order once the order process is complete.