GenOn Ministries' FAITH FOR LIFE!
NEWLY REVISED FOR EXCELLENT BIBLE STUDY!!
- Same commitment to deep faith formation
- Works great for individually or multi-graded groups
- Teacher resource for each course includes student pages
- Beautiful new artwork with updated layout and design
- Well organized and easy to follow lessons with new "wondering" questions
- 25 sessions per course
- All downloadable
- Ideas for continuing faith formation at home
- Cumulative learning throughout the series
Course K GOD LOVES ME for grades K and 1
Course 1 FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN FAITH for grades K, 1 and 2
Course 2 JESUS AND HIS FOLLOWERS for grades 1, 2 and 3
Course 3 OLD TESTAMENT SERVANTS OF GOD for grades 2, 3 and 4
Course 4 GOD'S PEOPLE WORSHIP for grades 3, 4 and 5
Course 5 SURPRISING STORIES for grades 4, 5 and 6
Course 6 TIME FOR JESUS for grades 5, 6 and 7
Course 7 THE BIBLE: OUR BOOK OF FAITH for grades 6, 7 and 8
Course 8 QUESTIONS AND BELIEFS for grades 7, 8 and 9 (and adults!)
"I first perused Faith for Life curriculum a few months ago. I was amazed at its depth and breadth. It is a remarkably strong and well-designed curriculum. I have taught a course on curriculum design for 10 years; thus, I know how difficult it is to create excellent curriculum. Faith for Life is the exception: it is spiritually rich, theologically robust, developmentally sensitive, delightfully creative, user friendly, and fun."
Dr. Holly Allen, Professor of Family Studies and Christian Ministries, Lipscomb University, Nashville and GenOn Ministries Board Member