High School Bible Study - Comfort Zone
5 sessions. We all have a comfort zone - and it's called that for a reason! In this course, students are challenged to discover the borders of the comfort zone and to move outside of it for the sake of Jesus Christ. Students will study the Gospels and some Old and New Testament stories of those who trusted in the Lord. Written by Keith and Betsy Strain. Revised by Toby Mueller.
- Our Need to Know Everything - Matthew 4:18-22, Mark 1:16-20, Luke 5:1-11
- I Gotta Have All My Stuff - Mark 10:13-31, Mark 6:6-13
- You Want Me to Do What? - Matthew 14:22-33
- Hey! You're Cutting in Line! - Luke 9:23-27, Matthew 18:1-5, Luke 14:7-14, Mark 10:34-45
- Fear: You Are Now Entering the Danger Zone - Stories about Peter in Matthew and Mark
Sample of high school course. A link to this downloadable resource will be sent to the e-mail address on the order as soon as the order process is complete.