- …is rooted in one or more Biblical passages. Faith for Life is.
- …provides opportunities for young people to express their faith through decision-making, relationships, service to others, worship, and personal devotional time. Faith for Life provides these opportunities.
- …reflects a keen awareness of varied faith formation settings. Faith for Life is written by Christian education leaders from various Christian denominations in a wide variety of settings.
- …is flexible, working in single or multi-graded groups, in a variety of timeframes and calendars, with reusable lessons. Faith for Life is.
- …encourages young people to be responsible partners in the process of their own learning. Faith for Life encourages these partnerships.
“The Faith for Life curriculum is teacher friendly with lessons divided into manageable segments. Each lesson guides the teacher with objectives, step by step directions, and a variety of logically sequenced activities for the children - all built around a strong core of scripture. A key strength is that teachers can select any or all the activities based on the needs of their children and the structure of their program. As a teacher using this, I found that the Faith for Life curriculum engaged and empowered children by allowing them to explore God's word and how it relates to their lives.”
Christ Memorial Presbyterian Church, Columbia, Maryland
For additional information, contact GenOn at 877-937-2572 or info@GenOnMinistries.org